Кроссовки YOHJI YAMAMOTO Y-3
Yohji Yamamoto(山本 耀司,Yamamoto Yōji, born ) is a Japanesefashion designer based in Tokyo and Paris. Considered a master tailor alongside those such as Madeleine Vionnet, he is known for his avant-garde tailoring featuring Japanese design aesthetics.
Yamamoto has won notable awards for his contributions to fashion, including the Chevalier of Ordre des Arts et des Lettres,Medal of Honor with Purple Ribbon, the Ordre national du Mérite, the Royal Designer for Industry and the Master of Design award by Fashion Group International.
Born in Tokyo, Yamamoto graduated from Keio University with a degree in law in He gave up a prospective legal career to assist his mother in her dressmaking business, from where he learned his tailoring skills. He further studied fashion design at Bunka Fashion College, getting a degree in 
Yamamoto debuted in Paris in In an interview with the New York Times inYamamoto said of his designs, "'I think that my men's clothes look as good on women as my women's clothing […] When I started designing, I wanted to make men's clothes for women." More recently he has expounded: “When I started making clothes for my line Y’s inall I wanted was for women to wear men’s clothes.
I jumped on the idea of designing coats for women. It meant something to me – the idea of a coat guarding and hiding a woman’s body. I wanted to protect the woman’s body from something – maybe from men’s eyes or a cold wind.”
His commercially successful main line, Yohji Yamamoto (women/men) and Y's, are especially popular in Tokyo. These two lines are also available at his flagship stores in Paris and Antwerp, and at high-end department stores worldwide.
Other principal lines include Pour Homme, Costume d'Homme, and the diffusion line Coming Soon. Yohji Yamamoto Inc. reported in that the sales of Yamamoto's two main lines average above $million annually.
Yamamoto is known for an avant-garde spirit in his clothing, frequently creating designs far removed from current trends.
His signature oversized silhouettes often feature drapery in varying textures. Yohji' collections are predominately made in black, a colour which Yamamoto has described as “modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I don’t bother you - don’t bother me".
Yamamoto's work has also become familiar to consumers through his collaborations with other fashion brands, including Adidas (Y-3), Hermès, Mikimoto and Mandarina Duck; and with artists of different genres, such as Tina Turner, Sir Elton John, Placebo, Takeshi Kitano, Daniel Barenboim, Pina Bausch and Heiner Müller.
Yohji Yamamoto was invited to curate the second issue of A MAGAZINE curated by infollowing Martin Margiela.
Poor decisions by finance managers pushed the brand into debts of more than 65million US dollars inwhich angered Yamamoto and led to a company restructuring from to The private equity firm Integral Corp was identified as the Japanese company who will restructure the Yohji Yamamoto Inc and by November the company was out of debt and avoiding the risk of bankruptcy.
Yohji has expressed a deep love for designing clothing, going so far as to say he 'cannot imagine [himself] retired'.
Inthe Yohji Yamamoto Fund for Peace was established to foster development of China's fashion industry and to help heal the long-standing enmity between China and Japan. Each year, an emerging Chinese designer will be awarded with a two-year scholarship to a fashion college in Japan or Europe, and a male or female Chinese fashion model will be selected to make a runway debut during the Paris prêt-à-porter season.
Yamamoto has been quoted as saying: "they must have so many angry young people.
Being a fashion designer or an artist, you have to be angry." Of the fashion show he staged in Beijing in spring to launch this initiative, Yamamoto said, "It's not political. I am going to open a store here, then Chinese people will come and shop there, and then they are happy. The real art is making people happy, but also asking questions about society."
- Founded Y's joint stock corporation
- Tokyo collection debut
- Pret a porter collection debut in Paris.
Yohji Yamamoto line started at the same time.
- Designed costumes for the Heiner Müller & Daniel Barenboim production of Richard Wagner's opera Tristan und Isolde at The Bayreuth Festival
- Yohji Yamamoto joint stock corporation founded
- Designed alongside Red or Dead founders Wayne and Gerardine Hemingway MBE
- Haute couture collection presented in Paris. Relationship formed with exclusive Parisian boutiques
- Opening of the Y's line flagship store in Roppongi Hills
- Y-3 line and collection debut
- Exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London
- Designs third kits for the football club Real Madrid
- ^Peter Yeoh ().
"Contrarian Couturier". Glass Magazine (5). ISSN
- ^"Yohji Yamamoto Fashion Shows: Designer Directory on vulcan-moskva.tk". vulcan-moskva.tk Retrieved
- ^"Yohji Yamamoto - Voguepedia". vulcan-moskva.tk Retrieved
- ^"Radical Elegance – Yohji Yamamoto Garments in Australian Collections"(PDF).
18 October Retrieved
- ^ abTribune, Suzy Menkes, International Herald (). "Fashion's Poet of Black: YAMAMOTO". The New York Times. ISSN Retrieved
- ^"Yoji Yamamoto,"Women's Wear Daily (New York).
- ^YOHJI YAMAMOTO DEFINES HIS FASHION FASHION PHILOSOPHY; New York Times October 23,
- ^Yohji Yamamoto: “People have started wasting fashion”; The Talks
- ^"'My anger': Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto opens up about losing his father and his rage at fashion's frivolities".
The Independent. London. 21 November
- ^Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries: "Y’s Fashion Show and Auction for Yohji Yamamoto Fund for Peace Held in Beijing."Archived at vulcan-moskva.tk
- ^Alexander, Hilary. "Yohji Yamamoto: Historic Fashion Initiative,"The Telegraph (London). 23 February
- ^"Yamamoto's Peace Project,"Archived at the Wayback Machine.
Vogue (London). 28 April
- ^Long, Carola. "Yohji Yamamoto: The designer stages his first show in Beijing,"The Independent (London). 23 June
- yohji yamamoto кроссовки женские
- adidas y-3 yohji yamamoto кроссовки мужские
- yohji yamamoto обувь adidas
- кроссовки adidas yohji yamamoto купить
- adidas кроссовки yohji yamamoto y-3 qasa racer